Install the Internal Link Cable for the Front LED Panel
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Install the upper end of the cable in the bracket.
- Route the cable down the side of the server.
- Install the lower end of the cable in the socket bracket.
The connector plugs into the bracket without screws.
If necessary, disconnect the bracket from the chassis. Two T20 Torx screws hold
the bracket to the chassis. This bracket holds three cable connectors. To install
the bracket, tighten the screws to 15 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
- If you are installing any other cables in the cable bundle, do so
- Install three cable brackets to hold the cables to the side of the
See the following illustration.
Tighten the screws to 15 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
The figure below shows cable brackets on the right side of the cabinet.
The cable brackets on the left side of the cabinet are installed in
the same way.
- Reinstall the lower fan cage assembly.
See Install the Lower Fan Cage.
- Reinstall the upper fan cage assembly.
See Install the Upper Fan Cage.
- Reinstall the front filler panel.
See Install the Front Filler Panel.
- Install the standoffs and trim panels.
See Install Trim Panels .
- Install the front door.
See Install the Door .
- Connect AC power to the server.
Reconnect AC Power to the Server
- Restart the server.
See Restart the Server
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.