Reconnect AC Power to the Server
- Warn bystanders that you are preparing to restart the server.
- Verify all facility power grid circuit breakers for the server are in the
There should be six circuit breakers.
- Connect AC cords to the AC input filters.
See Install an AC Power Cord for instructions.
- Connect the other ends of the AC cords to AC outlets.
Note - All six power cords must be connected to power the server.
- Turn on the facility power grid circuit breakers for the AC outlets.
The fans restart. The server will run POST and, if automatic booting is
enabled, the server will boot up.