Install a CMU Filler Panel
Fill an empty CMU slot to avoid overheating the server.
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Unfold the CMU filler panel carrying handle (panel 1) and use the carrying
handle and the extraction knob to place the CMU filler panel in the
slot (panel 2).
- Fold the carrying handle down into the top of the CMU filler panel.
- Squeeze the levers of the extraction lever handles and rotate the extraction lever
levers to the fully horizontal position (panel 1).
- Use the extraction knob to slide the CMU filler panel into the slot
until the filler panel nears the end of the slot and the extraction
levers start to close (panel 2).
- Close the extraction levers to the vertical (locked) position.
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.