Install the Fan Power Cable
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Use T20 spring screws to attach connectors P1 and P2 to the midplane.
See the upper detail in the following illustration.
Tighten the screws to 7 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
- Use T20 shoulder screws to attach connectors P3 and P4 to brackets on
the side of server cabinet.
See the lower detail in the above illustration.
Tighten the screws to 15 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
- Install the top cable bracket.
See the following illustration.
Tighten the screw to 15 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
The figure below shows cable brackets on the right side of the cabinet.
The cable brackets on the left side of the cabinet are installed in
the same way.
- Use T20 screws to connect the +12v cables (L1 and L3) and the
ground cables (L2 and L4) to the bus bars.
The following figure shows the connections for the left and right cables.
- Reassemble the server:
- Install the scalability assembly.
See Install the Scalability Assembly.
- Install the lower fan cage.
See Install the Lower Fan Cage.
- Install the scalability card cage.
See Install the Scalability Card Cage.
- Install the upper fan cage.
See Install the Upper Fan Cage.
- Install the front filler panel.
See Install the Front Filler Panel.
- Install the standoffs and trim panels.
See Install Trim Panels .
- Install the front door.
See Install the Door .
- Connect AC power to the server.
Reconnect AC Power to the Server
- Restart the server.
See Restart the Server
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.