Install a PSDB
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Install the PSDB:
- Use a T20 Torx screwdriver to loosen the captive screws (1) on the
- Open the extraction levers fully.
- Insert the replacement module until the extraction levers start to close.
- Close the extraction levers to lock the PSDB in the slot.
- Tighten the locking screws.
Tighten the screws to 15 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
- Reconnect the server to AC power.
See Install an AC Power Cord.
- Restart the server.
See Restart the Server.
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.