User Login Report provides detailed information on the number of users accessing the application by date, the resources that users accessed, duration of user activity, and the action that users performed in the application. This report is automatically generated each day during the system maintenance window.
To generate a security audit report:
- From the Home page, select Tools, and then Access Control.
- Select the User Login Report tab.
- Select the period or date range for the audit report.
- Click Search to locate the user the audit report is being created for.
- Optional: Click Export to CSV.
- Click Close.